Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Psalm 109:8

I got this from a friend: "We were in slow-moving traffic the other day and the car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".

My husband's Bible was lying on the dash board & he got it & opened it up to the scripture & read it. He started laughing & laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too.

Psalm 109:8 "Let his days be few and brief; and let others step forward to replace him."

At last - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Look it up - it is word for word! Let us all bow our heads and pray.

New King James PSALM 109:8 -LET HIS DAYS BE FEW; AND LET ANOTHER TAKE HIS OFFICE.

NIV Psalm 109.8 - May his days be few, may another take his place of learership."

I love it, now I can pray him too...

No comments:

Post a Comment